The best-selling style from Caddis. It’s like the elastic waist pant of eyewear…which is degrading to Miklos, but it fits that wide a range. People with larger faces like the frame thickness + solid feel. Customers with smaller faces like wearing a frame that stands out. Just depends on what you’re into. They've taken the liberty to engrave “Port” over the left eye, and “Starboard” over the right eye. It’s a boat thing. Not a yacht thing.
All Miklos readers come with our proprietary blue light blocking frequency lenses. This technology:
- Is infused into the lens. Not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at, and surrounding, the most harmful wavelength (455 nm).
- Is in a nearly clear lens (which is hard to do).
Frequency Lens Details:
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused in + blocks 45% of harmful blue light.
- CR39 Lens
- Superior hard coat for anti scratch durability
- Anti-reflective coatings to mitigate reflections and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge
- Handcrafted acetate designs utilizing state-of-the-art CNC and finishing for fit, function, and durability.